Wednesday, August 17, 2011

We heart it

hey assalamualaikum :) it has been so long i'm not updating any post in my blog. i just need time and i realy don't know how to show my feeling now.

and , just now while busy tmblr-ing  , i saw this ;
Inside All of us , there is must a WILD thing. 
yeah , i don't realy sure bout the meaning but to me i got the meaning. it could be lots of means by lots of perception isn't it ? okay , to make it short , when i saw that thingy and the only sentence that pops out from my mind is "There's come to one point in life when you have to realize you'll never be good enough to all people ". The question is , is that my problem or theirs ?

here , i'm not talking that i pissed off being kind to the people , No. though , i know i'm not much kind and i do admit that i'm just ordinary girl that always make mistakes.

and , to be honest , i'm afraid to get close with someone and end up liking. yes surely , i'm fobia or what else. 'cause i'm afraid that later on , they're gonna become a phone number i'm no longer texting or calling , they're gonna become a picture i have to take off of my phone and lappy , they're gonna become someone my parents and friends ask me about AND i have to tell them that "we're no longer talking or we're lost contact etc " , they're gonna become someone i walk and see by me as we never met.

this is what i feel now -,-

No comments:

Post a Comment