Wednesday, June 1, 2011

You know my name, not my story. You've heard what I've done, not what I've been thru. So stop judging me.

Hello ladies and gentleman ! okay , by now im getting sick with people who are always be unhappy looking at my happiness. i mean , not everyone but some of them , or specifically him. if u read this entry , please realize. what is your problem act ? between us are nothing anymore , common man , do be matured solving this matter. we did chose this way , so do accept it. you want to be like this rite , so what for you texting my friends asking bout this and that. why with the word 'dumbass' ? they have their right to say that word i guess , but if you think youre not such a dumbass its up to you. but the matter is , no need to disturb my friends as im not disturbing your fiends at all. mayb last time we did , but now is not the same as we get used. so , get my point. and one more , dont ever sign up my Facebook like you get used before because you dont have any right anymore. do realize that Mann ! and for you guys , whoever get that message or whatever you heard bout me , bout my rules that have been told by him , you have your own right to trust for. im just an ordinary girl , but do bear in mind , i have my own pride , my own style and my own attitude. dont judge me till you've looked through my eyes , experienced what i have and cried as many tears as me , untill then , you have no idea.


and Neil Gaiman is true ;
okay done with my mood swing :/ i could give you a huge smile as well , see this tadaaaa :))
p/s : tomorrow im going to USS , so wish me having so MUCH fun tomorrow yay ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment