Friday, June 24, 2011

going to leave all the pain away , so applause me yay ! :D

It has been a month plus , we break off. And I do admit , it was the uttermost long , full of painful and tears all the days I’ve been through without you. Everyday , I’ve tried to be strong , not even wanna think bout you.  But yeah , its hard. After 4 wonderful years being together , share our laughs and tears , you left me with lots of unanswered questions that make me wonder why you did change. And that’s make me hard to move on , because you keep saying that you love me and still hoping for us get back together. Maybe , it was my fault loving you to much as I never did before. If only you could crawl inside my mind and see what am I thinking and feeling , if only. Maybe then you only could understand why I love you too much. I did think of you over and over until tears trickled down my cheeks. I hate this feeling , its killing me like seriously.


Goddammit , YES , I never met a guy like him before. He treated me like a princess within those days and years. But yeah , things happen for a reason. God never test you something that you couldn’t handle. So , when things are bad , just remember , things always get better someday.


Just by this moment , I’m not ready to be loved by anyone else. Let time decides for me. But people around me said that , love is something that we fall into not we crush onto it. Sometimes we have to give chances to ourselves to be loved again. But yeah , I think I didn’t found  the suitable guy that suit me much , or maybe , because I’m getting fobia in this matter. Everyday , I keep praying for my sake , and I 
know that God reserve the best guy for me , amin. 



No comments:

Post a Comment