Monday, June 20, 2011

my hero ever :)

today is father's day and yeah i just can see papa's face through phone :'( but i could shout louder tadi hihi , HAPPY FATHER'S DAY Paaaa ! papa balik this friday , cant wait for that seriously , imissyouu so much paa <3

sure someone out there yang feel curious mana my dad pegi kan , i mean for those who yang tak rapat sgt with me. my dad is working at jakarta so he just come back home at least twice a week. i feel so jealous with other yang papa dorang ada jee ngn dorang all the time , but nak bwt mcm mana , he has his job there. but but , wherever he is , papa always by my side , i know that and i will always love youu forever paa ! :)

i come to realize that someday , i will meet a man who will be my husband and accompany me all the time and what i wish is i realy realy want that man to be definitely like my dad. he is the coolest man in the world i think. papa tak pernah rotan i , even secubit pun. and bila nyamuk gigit pun dia dah worry bawak pegi clinic. see guys , how much he loves me right :)) papa is the best man i ever met , he treats me like a princess. even sometimes i felt like disappointed sebab he didnt trust me that his gegirl nii can independent and treated me like i am 5 y.o stil , but i know , he did all that thingy because he cares a lot bout me. seriously , i love him with all my heart.

so paa , when you get back homie this fridayy , we'll celebrate father's day okay ? :) hihi , rinduu nak hug papa seriously. here is a poem special to my hero , En Mohd Rosli Bin Hussin <3

When I was a baby, 
you would hold me in your arms.
I felt the love and tenderness, 
keeping me safe from harm.
I would look up into your eyes, 
and all the love I would see.
How did I get so lucky, 
you were the dad chosen for me.
There is something special 
about a father's love.
Seems it was sent to me 
from someplace up above.
Our love is everlasting, 
I just wanted you to know.
That you’re my special hero 
and I wanted to tell you so.
xoxo

p/s : thank you for your love and everything my dear papa :) *and also for my atm machine , lol ;pp
nanti gamba papa i'll upload banyak banyak next post insyaallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment