Thursday, June 16, 2011

Welcome to new BIBIK -_-''

hey peeps ! :) this post act to tell you guys bout what am i doing these few days and on. the holie is just passing slowly err i mean i felt that because ive nothing much to do :/ okay yay pity me huh. haha :D but people around did told me that how lucky am i , just staying at home and can get the money. yeah but i need more experience bebeh ! :D okay enough , i got a job guys. guess what ? act , mama gave me the job , i become new BIBIK. but but this bibik is hot much okay :D im going to be a tutor i mean haha but tak boleh challenge my Calculus tutor , that for sure hihi sorry En Jedzry :P i become a tutor for my adik since his result dropped during the midsem exam. alah mama chill lah baru standard 4 * my adik buat mukaa. haha jangan main main nii tutor HULK datang ajar haa hambik kau , err -_-''

 haa , ini dia student saya :))

err , act my motive put along this pic sebab i miss my dad :'( paaa , balik cepat dah rinduuu nii.

No comments:

Post a Comment