Monday, November 15, 2010

SCHOOL TIME :))

26th MAY 2008 - date that i'll never FORGET ! for sure , yeah definitely. my life is jz like newly begin i guess. i entered new school - MRSM MUADZAM SHAH that realy i hate at first. omg , it was like SUCKS when i first entered d school. totally diff wif my previous school , too much ! it was too SMALL , UGLY bla bla blaaa. 

my parents sent me that day. when entered d hostel , i shouted , " Eeeee , tak nak stay in dis hostel , i wanna go home. buruk , cuba tgk room tu , it is too small mama ! " then , my dad persuaded me and said , " It's normal. dis is wht ppl call hostel life :) " oh damn , dis is too much i thought. after that , my mum went to see d toilet. oh GOD , it was so DIRTY. And , i heard papa said to my mum , " i dont think she can survive here. " But , my mum said , " well , we'll try 1st."


but , u noe wht , i succeed to live in d hostel life. even , i got HOMESICK for almost 6 months. 6 months , yeah , i suffered a lot during that time. evry week , my parents will come n visit me , take my clothes along n so on. i kept crying n crying non stop. realy , i had a very BAD HOMESICK in d world i think :)) i called my parents 10 times per dayy and said d same thing - i want to go HOME pleaseee ! :'( but , they didnt agree at all. my dad promised me that , IF my results in Final Sem is WORST , then he'll get me home. 


however , THANKS to my beloved friends :) they supported me a lot. even they said that im too MANJAAA , but they tried to make me happy all d time ! and , i felt very SHOCKED with my Final Sem's results. although i didnt struggle much on that cause of HOMESICK all that , i managed to get 3.84. Alhamdulillah , it made me to be more CONFIDENT and EXCITED to study there :))


and ppl , u noe wht , during my HOMESICK fever , idk y , there were a lot of my SENIOR felt unsatisfied with me. it was like SHIT. heyy , i dun want ur BF lahh ! pleasee do mind of ur own business BOLEH tak ?  aku tak hingin pun kat BF korang , so tak payah nak dtg my room evrynite and told me he is my BF , he is my secret admire bla bla bla. because FYI , i dont have much timee to think bout that sebab aku nk balik lahhh STUPID ! haha ,but nw , when i teringat balik that situation , i feel so funny. y did they come to my room evrynite jz to tell me bout their BF. is it because im PRETTIER than them and they r afraid of losing their BF ? i think YESSS , HAHA :D if noo , do i caree :))


my life go on , and , on OCT , i got to noe HIM , Ame Najhan Asyraf a.k.a DINO :) later , i'll tell u guys how we met and got to noe each other <33










doctor on duty : Dr Nur Amylia

No comments:

Post a Comment