Thursday, April 14, 2011

EXAM FEVER ENDS :D

oh em jayyy , fr a long long time i didnt update my blog. so lame rite ? -__-'' haha whtever it is , nw im back :) and yeah after so much suffering in PASUM finally amylia u did it ! i've done my part and let the rest to HIM. i'll have my real life back strts tday and fr sure onwardssss :D *hear that im so sooo excited rite , like soo over bt who cares ?! HIHI.

so many thingssss had came across in my life dis year , so manyyy. okay strting from beinggg sadd and happy and tension andd nw im happy again. and dis is wht people called life is it ? im being more matured i think and yeah , all dis make me stronger fr sure :)

talking bout my relationship , i'll tell you guys in my next post k ? so now , i prefer to tell you guys about my exam freak :F i had FINAL examination strting frm 5hb and it ends tday :D wohooooooo ! i struggled much to get flying colours results in my final and i've tried my best. and now time fr bertawakal and berserah kepada ALLAH :) so you guyss dun forget to pray fr my success k ? actually , dis exam is sooo sooo important , it is just like 'penentu masa depan' HAHA bt seriously -__-'' 

and and now it's over. i am very excited doing my TO-DO-LIST fr dis holidayyyy. *about 4 months and moree and im pretty sure there's so much funnnnn :D mama , wait fr me to accompany you at home and fr shopping and papa , let be my ATM account continuously fr sure :P

okay , its asar already and xoxo <3


doctor on duty : Dr Nur Amylia


No comments:

Post a Comment