Monday, April 18, 2011

sweet talker ? wow ! :D

haha , dat tittle is sooo WOW rite ? :) okay act i feel bit emo while typing dis post. seriously , damn you sweet talker , i wanna kick your ass so badly , huh ! insult people too much , talking sweetest than sweet i think errr dats soo not cool bebeh. okay people outside there pleasee think wisely before becoming a sweet talker can u ? common , just imagine put urself in the shoes and feel it. ughh , pleasee amylia dun trust anyone else simply boleh tak ? okay , strting frm tnite and onwards , i promise to myself , i never put a trust dat simply and yeah , im nt in mood with any guys fr now seriously :) being single doesnt me im not hot bt i am soo HOT dats whyy :P "you dumped a princess" , and yess its not give any effect to a princess as well. haha :D for now i wanna spend my time fr my GF and for sure to my family. wanna enjoy myself like heaven without any boyssss except for my younger brother and sure my daddy , dats my PROMISE ! okay then ttyl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment