Friday, July 1, 2011

it doesn't work between me and you anymore

its almost 3 am , and i still cant sleep. sitting in front of the lappy and enjoying watching gossip girls. yeah this is my routine nowadays. oh myy , i wonder if i could get into a whole new place , where there's nobody knows me , so that i can start my life all over again. i wish i could be surrounded by lots lots lots of shopping mall , handsome guys inside and outside , swimming pools , billions of money , bla bla bla yeah thats much fun right ? hell yeah , however thanks to my silly life. people around me said that how lucky i am , i mean , i got everything that i needed. and big big thanks to dear papa n mama because always by my side and support me all the ways :) but by this moment , i just need a strength to be a new person i mean with new spirit so that i could get rid of this sucks thingy , the heartache. to those who are trying to get me hurt or whatever , pretty please just forget t because im getting to be a strong girl now. so , yay me ! :D

 see guys that smile :) im happy this way as i got the answer for my questions , AGAIN thanks to my dear ex for the answer.
and this is soo true , thanks to tmblr :))
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment