Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I don't miss him .


hello peeps and poops :) tonite i feel like i want to change my blog name to 'a broken heart girl' haha nvm just ignore me :/ well , moving on is not easy people. we need to forget and leave all those sweet memories. its like forcing yourself to drink poisonous chemical everyday. imma right isnt it ?  it is realy hard , only God knows. well , to be honest , im not totally move on actually. i know it takes much time for me to forget all that thingy. but now , im TRYING to think positively , as i said before ; everything happens for a reason , MUST be a reason. i keep asking myself , why this thing happened to me , why ? but only if , i got the answer , i am pretty sure that He reserves the best guy for me in future insyaallah. or maybe , it is not the right time for me to in love with and i should take a good care of my heart 1st before others , and by this moment , i want to focus on my studies as my principe , study is my priority :)

oh ya , btw next month will be fasting month. time running so fast kan ? and you guys , dont forget to ganti puasa okay ! *i done my job , and now jomm puasa sunat ramai ramai. and er , ramai orang ask me 'hey , when you want to find new boyfie ?' , or kinda like that questions , and the answer is , SORRY , I'm NOT interested. that's enough for me to have one , my Dad :)

p/s : dear big brotha , please treat your girlfie nicely and love her with your heart because once she's being hurt , hard to cure it.

No comments:

Post a Comment