Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Don't worry if you're single. God's looking at you right now, saying, I'm saving this girl for someone special.

Letting Go ...


I’m standing on the bridge
Hand outstretched to you
But if you don’t clasp my palm,
I’m leaving anyway, without you.
Leaving for a while,
Or leaving for good.
This is a time of risks, of taking chances
No time to wait on ‘what could’
I’m letting go and being free,
Damn sure this will work for me.
But know you have a piece of my heart
As I run from this life I know.
As a friend I will always be there
But as more, don’t keep a lot of hope.
Goodbyes are long
And full of heartache,
But know it’s time to move on,
For my heart’s sake.
Know that I love you
Know that I care
Know I am still your friend
Know, I will always be there
(in your heart)




No comments:

Post a Comment