Wednesday, May 25, 2011

you hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more than you deserve, why am I such a fool?


when you start to miss me , it will be too late. remember , you let me go and you lost something great , my love.


i dont regret my past , i just regret the time i've wasted with wrong person. but its okay , i live and learn.

i have learnt a lot about LIFE from you in the past 4 years , again thank you :)

here is some description for those who are involve in love i guess ,


p/s : dear amir najhan , I'm done. But i'm not giving up hope. Maybe one day we'll be together but clearly this is not our time. And i will always pray for your sake no matter what you did to me , no matter what you said to me. you may no longer be my number 1 , but i always keep you in my heart.

1 comment: