Thursday, May 19, 2011

I need more hellos !

hello dearest , God , i miss writing and posting little thingy here but sorry being too lazy recently. like anyone cares bout what im writing -_-" haha okay hello hello hello , today i wake up earlier , mybe i had tight sleep yesterday , yesss very i guess :) and and i miss my friendss much , especially thingy in Pasum ( Results fever mybe ) tehee ;ppp

okay , here i would like to share something. i wont babbling too much , and here are some pics and it tells everything :))

orientation week , last day i guess. damn tired , look at our huge eye bag there , want to explode is it ?

this is during my 1st lecture. *okay , org lain sibuk belajar , kau boleh amik2 gambar eh ! ;ppp

okay , see muka Joyah dlm Tutorial clas -_-"

tadaaaa , let me introduce my bestie , makcik Aisyahhh :)))

with my beautiful girlssss , Aisyah and Yaya :) imissyouuuu gediksss !

this is during makan makan di rumah Abg Arifff ;ppp (tutup mata klw nmpk perut buncitt tetttt :D )

haha lab time , look at my face (bajet je lebih kann ? heee :DD)

tadaaaaaa , my tutorialmatesss :)) *girls only , sorry boys i takde gamba u ol yg cun cun lahhh ngeng ! ;pp

my floormatesss , even ade tak kenal teheee , sorry :P *rinduu senyum kt toilet haha :D

with our penasihat aka lecturer Chemistryy , Dr Faridah (she's wearing blue )

with anissss and nyet nyet *benda alah pink tu kawan kawan i panggil nyet nyet hee. anissss , rinduu awak lah nyahh !

 kfine kfine , jgn gelak i noe i look weird :/

enna , aisya and errrr tak nak taw pun kan -_-"

during bio lab (bedah tikus) err okay i admit i tak bwt :/

haha over kann , dah mcm badut dah :D


in Chemm lab with the demonstrator , akak ape tah lupaa ;ppp

again , with some of my tutorialmatesss and akak tuuu :D


okay peeps , enuf enjoying urself kutuk and laughing at my face k. yeee , i know my face looked weird but who caress ? ;ppp but the most important for me isss those memoriess :) i miss all dat seriously , living in pasum was so awesome since there are no rules at all haha but hell yeah , theres some stress sure. but i enjoyed being theree and dear UM pleasee accept me as ur student Again this september pleaseee i beg u ya Allah :) 

to all my friendsss , wishing all of u all the best for this upcoming results *cehh padahal tgh gelabah -_-" hee , okay ttyl xoxo ;ppp

No comments:

Post a Comment