Saturday, May 14, 2011

HAPPY MOM'S DAYY ! :)





I noe its too late to post this entry as mother's day is already past is it but who cares ? :) because as fr me everyday i mom's day. hihi :D okay act , we went to malacca to celebrate our mom's day. so i felt bit busy to post this entry since i had a mood swing recently. yeah dat me. okay enough amylia , its not the time for you to babbling on ;pp


tadaaaaaaa here is for you mama , iloveyouuu with my all my heart :))



Go to fullsize image
cupcakes for our lovely gorgeous mama ! :)

Go to fullsize image
iloveyouuu mama seriously :)


dear mama ,  happy mama's day i wish to you my lovely mama that always by my side.
iloveyouu so much ma.
you're my heart , you're my soul.
thanks for being my mama , my wonderful mama.

Wonderful Mother 

God made a wonderful mother,
A mother who never grows old;
He made her smile of the sunshine,
And He moulded her heart of pure gold;
In her eyes He placed bright shining stars,
In her cheeks fair roses you see;
God made a wonderful mother,
And He gave that dear mother to me. 

iloveyou mama , Azlyna Binti Yusoff :))

No comments:

Post a Comment