Friday, May 20, 2011

theres no another words than Alhamdulillah :)

Alhamdulillah. oh by the way , im talking bout the results actually. i have no more wordss than Alhamdulillah , like i still cant believe that ive got 4.0 in my exam :) yeah , i struggled for that like seriously and now thanks God because all of the pain i suffered before turns into happiness :))

and i would like to thanks to all the lecturers that never give up and always hoping the best from the students and and to my friendsss in Pasum thank youu sayang for supporting me and i miss study together with them til 4 am. heeee , and the most important is to my beloved parents , thanks maaa , thanks paaa because u both lah yg always by my side give full support to me all the way. and i still remember on the 1st day i entered Pasum , my dad told me *dear , you anak sulung mama and papa so make us proud of u k sayang. and and now , i give what they want , and i will always give the best for them insyaallah :)

okay now i wana to tell you guys what is happening bila i nak check my result semalam. okay let me start teheeee. *mcm ade org nk taw jeee -_-" (tak nak tw sila click butang X kat tepi sana) heee , okay on that morning i woke up earlier , after subuh i terus bgn tak tidooo balik mcm selalu. ni sebab excited nk tw my results , then i online til 12pm but stil cant check the results yet and then i offf. then around 12 something lepas tgk wrestling ngn mama hihi , i pun gatai lah dok online. then i was like @/(*$#@!:?"><:@# when almost all my friends update their status talking bout that thingy (results). haha that time i felt like kena stroke haha :D duh tak boleh check till 5 am , and im getting fed up i fell asleep. haha nightmare pulak , then i woke up terus online and check and tadaaaaaa ;ppp hihi :D

and this morning i called my mum telling bout my results and suprisely she's crying. i was like ohemjayyyy , terharu gilaaa and ape lagi i pun nangis sama sama heeee :)) mama tak penah nangis kalau i bgtw my results before this and now i realize that this final results meant a lot to her. hihi , iloveyouuu mama <3 and to papa , i tak boleh bgtw lagii sebabdia tak cal lagii , tunggu kul 2 karang :D *paaa , i nak iphone kereta and bla bla bla blaa ;ppp

but but then i feel very sad because i know i cant share my happiness with him anymore :( sorry awak , awak suruh kte bgtw awk kan bila result dah kua tapi kte tak boleh. kte tak nak sedih dah bila dgr suara awak. kte tak nak nangis lagiii. and kte taw awk selalu pray hard for my success and thank you Amir Najhan. and if awak baca post ni , kte nak awak tw yg dis happiness is my last present for you , untuk awak :) okay enough amylia jgn mengada nak nangis eh eh , nnti mama sekeh :/

eh wait , to all Asasianssss , congratulation with the results and whatever it is do believe that Allah has the best plan for us :)

Go to fullsize image
again , congratulation to all the Asasiansss :))




No comments:

Post a Comment