Sunday, May 15, 2011

You can't change someone; either accept who they are or start living life without them.



like seriously , between me and Amir Najhan Asyraf is already over. i know bout that. i never put blame on him. i know him better , and i know this our fault , i mean two of us. time changes us. i know u're getting busy every single day and my fault is i cant accept that thingy. honestly it is not ur fault , dont worry im not hating u my dear ex :) iloveyouu like before , like the 1st when im falling to u sayang. idk why , but today i keep thinking bout u. it sucks me seriously , i hate it ! i feel that i wana to text u , wana to call u as im worrying bout u. are okay ? but cant. i promise myself already. i know its hard but it is just at the beginning. i keep myself stronger. il try to move on as well. i just missyouuu , miss the moment that we been together. i miss ur voice sayang seriously. okay stop amylia , i promise i wont cry anymore because of this. so get it , il try insyaallah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment